San Diego & the Mexican border /1 night-2 days
Yuma, Arizona /1 night-2 days
Cariso Plain National Monument / 1 night-2 days
Sequoia National Forest & Sherman Pass /1 night-2 days
Joshua Tree National Park /1 night-2 days
Anza-Borrego State Park / 1 night-2 days
Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo /2 nights-3 days
Death Valley /3 nights-4 days
WHERE & WHEN, YOUR CALL!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- $300/day for the first rider
- $200/day for additional rider (s) up to 4
- Per Diem $40
- Single room ( x #of night )
- Hotel fees (No Mark-up. Prices are as provided by Booking.com)
- Plan ahead of time! Allow 4 to 6 weeks minimum prior to your arrival in Los Angeles
- Tell us about your budgetary and accommodation preferences: the cost of a typical motel room runs from $120 to $250 and up.
- Let us know of your expected room configuration: single or double | queen size or king size bed.
- L.A.B will email you an estimate. Please review and accept/refuse ASAP!
- Upon acceptation, L.A.B will proceed to your reservation via Booking.com and issue/email your invoice
- Payment to L.A.B via PAYPAL is expected within 72 hrs upon reception of your invoice.
- Past 72 hrs, booking will be cancelled
- EagleRider Motorcycle rental
- ER is the only rental outfit that offers Roadside Assistance Coverage.
- This coverage is mandatory!
- Personal Travel assistance insurance (Please provide a copy of your premium)
- National Park fee (Joshua Tree)
- All Overnight Rides start from Starbucks in Pasadena:
- 161 N Hill Ave, Pasadena, CA 91106
- when you are planning on coming to L.A
- how many of you including your passengers if any
- which overnight ride are you interested in and when you want to do it
- how experienced are you as a rider
- do you own and ride a motorcycle back home?
- do you have any special requirements, expectations or anything you’d like us to know ahead of time?
- Death Valley
- during the hot summer months
- DV is at its best during the spring. Lots of flowers!
- Sequoia National Forest
- During the winter months
- this wonderful isolated mountain pass is usually snowy & closed