OUR UNIQUE MOTORCYCLE TOUR FORMAT
Our tours are different from the usual group tours offered by the likes of Eagle Riders, Motoquest…etc
HERE IS WHY:
- they are short tours within the great State of California: from 2 to 7 days
- they start and end in Los Angeles
- the number of days and the itinerary are customizable to meet your expectations ( as long as said expectations are compatible with a 6-8 hours in the saddle!)
- no pre-set schedule: availability is open throughout the year.
- your own private group or no group: just you, you and your friends, you and your spouse and your guide
- total cost may vary based on accommodation charge
- total guide fee per day is $440 and it includes the following:
- basic fee : $260/day
- 1 time convenience fee: $40 ( pickup & drop off at the location of your choosing)
- Per diem (including motel/1 meal): $140*
* per diem may vary based on the type and cost of the accommodation available at the time of the tour
- estimated motel charge is $120/night
- start point: our guide will pick you up at the rental location or at your hotel if you already have the bike
CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE TOURS
We love Southern California. This is where we live and we’ve been riding them roads for years. We love sharing some riding time with you just like we usually do here: from L.A and back, in 1 day.
But whenever we can, we also love to take off for a few days and give ourselves more time to ride, see places, visit small towns…log more miles, have more fun & make more discoveries.
So here we are now, offering you a few selective CUSTOMISABLE mini-tours, 3 nights out and 4 days on the road. We take you in all directions around L.A because whether you go South, North East or West of LA, all the way to the Mexican border, or along the Central coast, you will share one of the best motorcycle playground the world has to offer.
And it’s a safe and friendly place which helps make it all the more enjoyable.
We also had to add a longer tour along a world famous road, the Coastal road that goes from LA. to San Francisco, the Highway 1. But we like to do it our way, wandering on and off, and take more time to give you the fullest experience of the coastal scenery and life.
See you soon!