1-Hotel and motorcycle reservations.
LAB may act as the middleman between Hotel managements and/or motorcycle Rental companies. When your payment is received, LAB sends out your payment amount and personal information (We do not transmit Credit card information) to each partner in order for them to finalize your reservation (Motel reservation and bike rental) under your name. A confirmation for both reservations will be emailed out to you within 48 hrs. Your will have to provide a major credit card upon checking in at the hotel and upon renting your motorcycle.
LAB reserves the right to book your hotel nights in a similar motel in the Pasadena area in the case that our current and first hotel partner is full during the selected period.
LAB cannot guarantee the availability of the selected bike model at the time of your reservation. Together, with our partners, we will do our best to provide you with your selection or with a similar model. Your daily rate will be adjusted should the new model be of a smaller category and a refund will be issued.
All cancellations are handled via email. Within 24 hrs after receiving your cancellation notice, you will be emailed your confirmation. Refund for the Guide Fees will be processed within 48 hrs. Refund of Saga Motor Hotel fees will first be refunded to LAB by Saga Motor Hotel and then refunded to you, usually within 48 to 72 hours.
- Cancellation notified via email at least 15 days prior to the first day of the ride will get a refund of 95% of the total invoice.
- Cancellation notified via email between the 14th day and up to 48 hours prior to the first day of the ride, will get a refund of 75% of the total invoice.
- No refund will be issued for canceling within 48 hrs of the first day of the ride.
- Force Majeure*: Only Los Angeles Bikers may decide to cancel a ride in case of a major natural event (earthquake or major storm) that would prevent Los Angeles Bikers to put together any safe itinerary within the 5 counties. If LAB decides to cancel a ride, a refund of 90% of the fee will be processed within 30 days unless the ride can be re-scheduled at a better date.
*Unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.
3-Ride booking, organization and price policy
Packaged rides may be locked at least 10 days before the first day of the ride. Custom ride booking requires a maximum response time and payment of 72 hrs in order to be scheduled. As a general rule we are currently limiting the number of bikes per ride to 6 (+ 1 for the guide), in order to guarantee a certain maneuverability to the group. If you create your own group and require more bikes, you need to get in touch with us ahead of time via our contact us form. Our guide price vary based on the number of days and bikes. See our current Guide rates page.
4-Motorcycle Rental Minimum Requirements
• 21 years of age or older
• 3 years riding experience on a same size motorcycle (negotiable)
• Valid motorcycle license (must be presented at time of pick-up)
• $2,000 damage deposit on a major credit card
LAB organizes two main types of rides: rides that are about 150 miles long and rides that are anywhere from 200 and more.
Start time is 10:00 am for the shorter rides and 9:00 am for the longer ones.
Return time is not fixed as it may vary based on the pace, traffic, the number of stops including lunch time and whatever may come in the way of the group including having a good time at a particular spot.
Return of your motorcycle rental must be processed before 5PM on the last day of the rental and your guide will make sure to get you to the rental department on time, providing there was no unpredictable event that caused the group to slow down and be late.
6-Taxes & Payment
All motorcycle rentals are subject to a local 9% State Vehicle Rental Tax.
Motel nights are subject to a local tax of 15%.
Reservation fees (Guide fee, motorcycle rental and hotel nights if any) are due in full at the time of the reservation (w/online booking application) or within 48 hrs after reception of your Paypal invoice via email.
This agreement must be signed on or before the start of the first ride. No customer will be allowed on the tour without having signed and returned his Customer Agreement. The Customer Agreement states the dos and donts that apply to any law abiding rider in California and is meant to make everyone aware of his/her obligation as a mature rider.